Performance and Certification
- Successfully tested to STS205 BR2 (level II) – ‘Requirements for burglary resistance of security cabinets & security enclosures.’
- The lock cylinder, tested to EN1303:2005, achieves best grades in all categories and is approved by Secured by Design, which is a police preferred specification.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001 Certified through third party certification body
- The lock is designed to be operated by the Fire & Rescue Service by the Gerda One Key® System Independent 2-point locking mechanism (top and bottom)
- Patented integral cylinder which provides four billion key combinations
- Features of the lock include an anti-glue facility and anti-drill cylinder that uses the Hard Soft System, being formed of several composites of metal.
- The engineering of the box is such that the cylinder cannot be extracted
- The lock is positioned on the right side of the box in order to avoid the attention of vandals and to restrict manoeuvring room in the event of an attack The key hole is protected with a lock cover to prevent debris entering the lock
For full specification please contact Gerda