Are you a UK based fire safety or security specialist?
FOR YOUR BUSINESS
New business opportunities by working with other FIMA members
Networking events including annual meetings with members and potential exhibition attendance
Inclusion in press activities, social media and the FIMA website
Gain recognition by being a member of a trusted industry body
Access to members’ Software Development Kit (SDKs) and APIs for product integration
Non-disclosure agreements when collaborating with other members
Share of the cost and certification when providing CPD training to end-users
Option to showcase each other’s products
Employee training workshops on member products
FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
- FIMA provides an efficient way for customers to choose solutions from a trusted network of companies with all options being in one place
- Workshops delivered by FIMA members for Continual Professional Development (CPD)
- Assurance that all member products will work in unison
- Allied project design and planning specific to their business needs
- Peace of mind that they are buying a range of products that have been tested and certified
We’re looking for UK based fire safety and security specialists who believe in putting compliance at the forefront.
Use this form to get in touch.