Contemporary Range™ Flat Entrance Doorsets, internal to the building
Multi-performance Doorsets for Flats & Apartments.
Meeting the requirements of ADB, ADQ, ADL, ADE, Secured by Design and Dual Certified for Fire & Security.
• Excellent strength and durability
• Wide range of styles and finishes
• Sustainable design with biodegradable materials: steel and mineral wool composition
• Tested successfully as a complete doorset with side and top panels and screens to BS476 pt 22 for fire and EN1634-1 for fire
• Successfully tested to EN1634-3:2004 for smoke, including doorset and side/top panels and screens
• Awarded the Prestigious Q Mark – the UKAS accredited certification scheme for Fire & Security
• Options of glazed doorsets. IGU glazing meets safety requirements EN12600 30 minutes integrity, multidirectional, exceeding 20 minutes insulation. This is particularly important in preventing toxic smoke escaping to the compartmented areas. Glazing meets standard EN356 P2A, exceeding Secured by Design requirement.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.