- Powered by C-TEC’s powerful CAST open protocol technology
- Comprises a comprehensive range of C-TEC UK manufactured evacuation alert panels supplied in robust GERDA manufactured vandal-resistant cabinets to STS 205 and EN 1303 as required by BS 8629
- Manual controls allow firefighters to operate evacuation alert devices located inside flats on a zone by zone or floor by floor basis
- Facilitates the safe and orderly evacuation of a building should Stay Put / Defend in Place fail or if the FRS cannot bring enough resources to an incident.
- Multiple evacuation panels can be interconnected for larger installations and to reduce wiring costs
- Wide range of flat interface units – single way and four way (extendable to 8 way) versions to accommodate new build and retro-fit installations
- Multiple evacuation alert devices including self-testing 100dB sounders (allowing tests to be carried out by service personnel without having to enter flats), visual indicators and vibrating pillow pads for Equality Act compliance
- ENVISION© Enabled – fully compatible with C-TEC’s dynamic cloud based data management software which can be used to provide duty holders with a verifiable audit trail of system activity & device testing
- Utilises the same technology as a C-TEC simultaneous-evacuation system – if such a system is fitted as a temporary measure in a tower block with flammable cladding, it can easily be converted to an EVAC-ALERT system once the cladding has been removed – very cost-effectively!
- Reliable hard-wired technology
Watch the demo video
Use EVAC-ALERT Evacuation Panels with